The Video Crush Episode 032
Based out of Dallas, Jason Treu is an amazing business coach, who just happens to help people with their relationship strategies, leadership skills, and even dating.
Author of Social Wealth, Jason says that your life experience comes down to two things:
- the quality of your relationships with others
- the quality of your relationship with yourself
In this episode, we talk about some simple things that anyone can do right away.
You can begin using the strategies that Jason Treu describes right away to learn how to leverage relationships and succeed in life.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- What Social Capital is and why you need to use it
- How to build Social Wealth
- Use daily rituals to make success a habit
- Why you should actively think of things to be Grateful for
- Shift your mindset to be positive as often as possible
- Always provide value to your relationships
- A great way to meet people is to introduce strangers to each other
- People will take your cue and start a conversation
- You become the hub in the relationship
- Always listen actively to new introductions
- NEVER appear distracted when talking to a new person
- Go up to strangers and just ask a few questions
- Always ask people about their passions
- Follow up with new contacts and send them things for them to do based on their interests.
- Take 15 minutes a week to search all the local events
- Connect other people together as often as possible
- Treat everyone the same
- Always lead with “How can I add value for this new person”
Jason mentioned his FREE branding guide during the show.
How toGet in Touch with Jason Treu:
Check out Jason’s website by clicking here.
Facebook: Be Extraordinary Now
YouTube: Be Extraordinary Community