The Video Crush Episode 014
Based out of Chicago, Mark Toland takes his unique act across the country to amaze and entertain. I caught his act at Stone Hill College outside of Boston and I know that I had to talk to him.
Mark is an amazing Mind Reader who has worked relentlessly to create a successful, self-sufficient business out of his passion for acting, magic, and comedy.
In this episode, we talk about some simple things that anyone can do right away.
You can begin using the strategies that Mark Toland describes right away to learn how to succeed in life.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- What a mind reader does to make money
- How little things that occur in your life can add up to becoming significant
- It’s important to find your voice and be original
- Mentors can be pivotal – even if they’re not helping directly with your specific interests
- How to set goals effectively to get what you want
- Surround yourself with people that don’t agree with you to test your ideas and find out what’s really worth believing
- Using jazz hands can positively effect your work
- Why having an early morning regimen will help you to succeed
- How Mark relates himself to a Vitamix blender
- Be persistent and don’t give up!
Books That Mark Recommends:
How to Get in Touch with Mark Toland:
Check out Mark’s website by clicking here.