Join me as I speak to a long-time colleague and friend- Marc Summers.
He’s seen it all in the world of TV, and has developed a healthy business sense having gone through it.
If you think success just spontaneously happens, then think again. Marc reminds us all that hard work and perseverance are the only recipe if it’s a Hollywood ending your’e looking for.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
• The way Marc Summers emulated the people he admired in show business to build up his skills- without formal training.
• You shouldn’t quit your day job- even if you’re selling smoked salmon.
• Why it took 13 years of preparation for Marc Summers to become the host of Double Dare on Nickelodeon.
• If you’re going to watch a cat playing the piano, does it need to be in High Definition?
• What it’s like to do live TV in front of the entire nation.
Marc’s Favorite Non-Fiction Book
Johnny Carson by Henry Bushkin – affiliate link
How to Reach Marc