Talking to this young man was an inspiring experiene.
You know how older people always say things like, “the kids today feel like they’re so entitled. It makes me mental.”
Ok. So I always say that. Especially the part about making me mental.
McKinnon Maddox has restored my faith in the younger generation. He was a pro video game player at the age of 15, and he has gone on to start his own company while still in High School.
This dude has a killer work ethic, and he’s totally Crushing It with MacMedia, his social media marketing company.
He is one righteous dude.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The power of social media to market a small business.
- Why video can be the most powerful marketing tool.
- How to get over mental gaps in your business game.
- Hey! Hard work does pay off.
- Believing in what you’re doing will makes failures easier to deal with.
- What’s wrong with our education system in the United States.
- That people hate marketers. What to do to market to them without them knowing they’re being marketed to.
McKinnon’s Favorite Non-Fiction Books:
The Element – by Sir Ken Robinson – affiliate link
Driven – by Robert Herjavec – affiliate link
Art Of The Deal – by Donald Trump -affiliate link
The Cold Hard Truth by Kevin O’Leary – affiliate link
How to get in touch with McKinnon: