If you have a vision for your future, then you need a plan.
Malcolm S Hoover had a vision 13 years ago. He wanted to share cultural thoughts and ideas with the world. Now, he’s getting ready to launch several books and 3 video programs.
Malcolm was delivered to me from the cosmos for a great purpose while I was waiting for a commuter train into Philadelphia. Listen to the show to hear the rest of the story.
In this episode, you’ll also learn:
- If you’re not willing to promote yourself, then you’re not going to make it.
- If you believe in what you’re doing, then people will give you a chance.
- If you’re good, then all you need is that chance.
- Bootstrapping is a concept that may just be BS.
- If you hangout with great people, then you’ll learn from them and be successful.
- Put yourself in a place, where you can add to what’s going on.
- What is Seasonal Affected Disorder.
- Society is making gains, but there’s still much work to be done to liberate oppressed people.
Plus- Malcolm Shares His Method For Achieving Big Things
You can start achieving more right now!
Here’s some books that Malcolm Recommends: (affiliate links)
Black Rage– by H. Grier and Price M. Cobbs
Essentials of Mysticism– by Evelyn Underhill
To Get in Touch With Malcolm S Hoover
Twitter Handle – @malcolm313