TVC 017 – Marsha Wright spills the beans on how she collaborated her way to a business portfolio and international brand, wrote her best-seller in 5 days and has significant business success without spending a dime on advertising.
Marsha Wright’s name is synonymous with enterprise success. She’s famed for her British no-nonsense approach. She has been featured on TV & radio, in magazine and newspaper spreads internationally and her appearances have garnered exposure to more than 10million people
Marsha Wright was by no means an overnight success, however.
As a young child, Marsha was abused by trusted relatives and friends of the family. Her defiant streak led to bad behaviour in school and she was kicked out of several schools from the age of 12
Despite the horrible treatment and betrayal in her early life, Marsha developed a positive outlook. Incredibly, her move to a group home over 40 miles away helped her navigate from the bad company and start to heal and change her life.
The Mindset that allowed Marsha to overcome great tragedy to become a successful business person.
It takes courage to overcome a world that’s seemingly against you at every turn. Courage in the face of adversity isn’t enough, however. The real Marsha Wright talks about the thoughts and the mindset she used and relied on to ensure her success.
Building Strategic Alliances Was The Key To Writing and Launching a Book in 30 Days.
The #1 bestselling book is called The Secret Collaborative Economy MORE CLIENTS, MORE EXPOSURE, MORE PROFIT, FASTER! It’s the guide to building strategic alliances from scratch- which Marsha believes is the secret to business success.
- To fund, launch, and market the book, Marsha used the same strategies that she wrote about in the book. Cool!
My interpretation Of How Marsha Wright Lifted Herself To Great Achievement
Marsha’s story is an inspiration to anyone around the world that are in unacceptable circumstances. If you’re ready to change your life, and make a difference to others in a positive way, then Marsha Wright should be a role model for your next steps. I believe this is an outline of how she did what many would have thought impossible.
- You must find the courage to step back and realize that you can change your life. It’s far easier to accept your place in the world and to feel like you can’t do anything to change it. It takes courage to face your world and to proclaim to the universe that you will be taking control of your own fate. This step is crucial.
- You must want to change your life. I’m not talking about merely wanting; I’m talking about desiring with a burning passion. If you don;t have a burning desire to change your situation then no one else will be moved to align with you.
- The third step is to create a strategy for success. Marsha saw as a youngster the things that worked in her fledgeling resume writing business. After making these observations, one business failure and readjustment; she looked for a need that she knew she could fill, leveraged her talent to gain clients and exposure and created more success by becoming worth knowing. Marsha made a strategy.
- Execute your plan. Do not stop. Do not doubt. Refer back to step 2. Keep going. Only pause to revise your strategy.
To Get In Touch With Marsha Wright
Marsha is very active on Twitter: @marshawright
Google +: http://www.google.com/+MarshaWright
Visit her website for more inspiration and know-how: MarshaWright.com
Marsha has an incredible program for people who already have a business, but want to skyrocket to the next level. In The Handover program, Marsha is ready to divulge ten years of her high-level knowledge, cutting edge strategies, and invaluable Intellectual Property to a handful of world changing individuals who can keep Marsha’s strategies going. To learn more about The Handover program, visit: http://marshawright.com/the-handover/
Marsha Wright is also on Clarity to give a small portion of her time for a highly subsidised rate, to EMPOWER and impact your business and to achieve your greatest goals and potential. This is an amazing deal! Arrange a call with Marsha: clarity.fm/marshawright
There’s More Coming Up in Part 2
I would like to thank Marsha Wright for providing such an amazing interview during her vacation time. It was very generous of her to do that for the Video Crush Crew. Please be sure to check out Part 2 of the interview because Marsha was even more generous with the entire Crew, and she wants to offer some incredible bonuses for the listeners of the show.