The Video Crush Episode 015
Now, tell me if this doesn’t sound impressive…
Elisa Doucette is a writer, syndicated columnist and editor. Her work has appeared in The New York Times, The Boston Globe, Forbes, and the Huffington Post to name a few.
Elisa is also a guest author for a wide range of interests. From young professionals, modern feminists, entrepreneurs- Even guys and gals just seeking some good old-fashioned dating advice. They have all benefitted from her work.
Elisa’s sounds awesome, right?
But wait… there’s more.
Elisa is best known for making words sexy!
Elisa is the founder of CraftYourContent.com, where she coaches bloggers, copywriters, and other businesses how to be incredible writers.
She shares her history and the path she took from selling insurance to running her own online business as a writing and business coach.
Plus, he learn how funny Elisa is from a scale of 1 to 10.
In This Episode, You’ll Also Learn How To Start A Business. Plus:
- How long it should take you to figure out your underlying business objectives
- How your love for coffee can get you in trouble at work
- There is a glass ceiling for women (and for many males as well) in the corporate world. We talk about ways to break through the glass ceiling.
- We spend so much time looking up, that we sometimes don’t spend any time looking around.
- Some things in the world are unfair. You can either be upset and complain about how it sucks, or you can do something about it.
- Learn to work within the parameters that you have, and work to change the parameters if you don’t like them.
- What does Moon Unit Zappa have to do with anything?
- Using unique words in conversation with your clients can create opportunities to grab their attention. Cool Beans- huh.
- What Elisa’s $4 word is that stops people in their tracks.
- Starting your own business isn’t as scary when you consider that you can always go back to having a job if it doesn’t work out.
- Everything goes back to your Why.
- People often jump to making a product too soon because they don’t understand their Why deeply enough.
- Learn when to smile, nod, and do what you were going to do anyway.
Elisa’s Book Recommendation:
Start With Why by Simon Sinek
How To Get In Touch With Elisa Doucette:
Check out the amazing blog that Elisa has for anyone who needs to generate conversions through copywriting and sales writing.