An Interview With Mike Campion from TheFreakingGenius.com
For those who dream of breaking free from the corporate bondage that keeps so many shackled to their desk, Mike has some incredible advise for you in this episode of the Video Crush Audio Podcast.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Many entrepreneurs starting out have trouble asking for money. Mike will share how to get over that hang up, and how to ask for the money that you’re worth.
- Gaining knowledge about a specific topic positions you to sell informational products.
- The stories you tell yourself can hold you back.
- I’m too young to do that.
- There’s not enough money in my bank account to do that.
- Other people are more talented than I am.
These are all excuses. If you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur, then you must work at negating these stories.
- Your loved ones must be a priority in your life if you ever want to succeed in your business.
- Individuals in your circle have different things that fill their emotional tank, and you must provide them with the things they need to keep their tanks full.
- Mentors are important to your success
- They have already made mistakes and can offer valuable advice to help you avoid those pit falls.
- You must want to experience your success more than you desire taking your next breath. If you don’t want it that badly, then you may not make it as an entrepreneur.
- People love puppies and victory smells like cilantro. Hmmm.
How To Know When Your Winning, Even When You Don’t Feel Like You Are.
- You’re doing what you love and you’re positioned in a way that you can celebrate small victories.
- You can leave your work whenever you want to go see your kids play sports.
- You have enough money to live and you’re able to avoid debt.
- You’re not working with people that you hate.
How do you make your entrepreneurial dream come true if you’re not making enough money to meet your basic needs.
Get a job. There’s no shame in taking a part time or full time job to keep your cash flow in the black. It will just take longer to get your business running. The alter
Books that Mike Campion Recommends: (affiliate links)
How to Get In Touch With Mike Campion: