Feel apprehensive about stepping out on your own? You need to listen to Nicholas and see how he gained the confidence to CRUSH IT.
Nicholas Smalarz is a TV producer that does video production for small businesses on the side. To know him is to love him.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
• Leaving your comfort zone is scary, but it may be necessary for you to advance.
• What your relationships may be able to say about your chance of business success.
• Your biggest obstacle may just be you.
• What does Yoda have to do with anything?
• If you were a danish, would you want to be eaten?
• How to stop feeling “little, little.”
• That the most valuable thing you have in business is your relationship with the clients you serve
• What to do if you find that you’re competing with talented kids fresh out of college. (Hint- It never involves offering discounts to new clients.)
• Whistling can be effective to increase your productivity
Eat Me, I’m a Danish by Kenny Hollywood:
For Homework, List The following:
- 5 things you’re good at
- 5 things you love to do
- 5 things you hate doing
- 5 things that other people would say that you’re good at
How to Reach Nicholas
Thanks for listening to the show and joining the Video Crush Crew. I hope you found some useful information.