How do you make a career out of doing what you love the most?
You’re probably struggling with this question yourself. I know that it’s often very frustrating being caught in a career that doesn’t offer any fulfillment, but there is an answer.
For twenty years, Patrick De Caumette from Deca Music struggled with his dream of making a living as a musician. He tells his amazing story of how he traveled the world in pursuit of his dream- only to find that he had to start from scratch over and over again.
Patrick shares his story so that you may find inspiration to maintain course, and keep after your dreams.
Never stop. Never quit. Never throw away your dream.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Hard work is the only way to create success
- Building relationships with other people is mandatory
- The proper response to adversity is to never stop
- You need to be into your business for the long haul- or you shouldn’t even bother
- If you do something that you love, then learning and growing will come naturally to you
- Genius and Mastery are two different things – and one is not needed for the other
- The #1 regret people have on their death beds is that they didn’t do what they wanted- Don’t be one of those people
How to Connect with Patrick:
Facebook: Patrick De Caumette
Also, Check out his Emmy-winning music composition/arrangement for the ongoing TV series “Philadelphia: The Great Experiment”