What do you do after you get laid off from your job? A good thing to try is doing the thing you love the most. If you can make a healthy living at at, then you’re CRUSHING IT.
Anthony worked in sales, but after being let go, he started Sinagoga Visuals. He turned his love for photography into a great career for himself, and now he’s expanding into videography.
That was over 10 years ago.
Working for himself, he’s been able to bring his kids to the school bus, do the projects he wanted to work on, and grow into a happy, fulfilled bald man.
Now, he can’t stop clients from hugging him. It’s just totally ridiculous.
Listen to this installment of The Video Crush Podcast, and you will learn some of the secretes that earns Anthony hugs from 7 out of 10 of his clients.
In this episode, you’ll also learn:
- Why always being ready to pivot the focus of your business is a must, and will ensure your company will be able to take advantage of new money-making opportunities.
- Nobody truly has job security anymore. The only one who has your back in every business situation is you.
- If you take control of career and make a business for yourself, then you’ve achieved the only true job security.
- Ignorance is sometimes bliss.
- If you want to have a midlife crisis, then keep the job that provides no fulfillment for your soul.
- If being part of your kids’ lives is important to you, then make it happen. Life is too short to miss that opportunity.
- The bad part of working for yourself is that you’re never done.
- It’s not enough to tell your clients that you care about them. You must genuinely care, or it will gain you nothing.
Anthony’s favorite book:
365 Tao is a contemporary book of meditations on what it means to be wholly a part of the Taoist way, and thus to be completely in harmony with oneself and the surrounding world.
How to Reach Anthony
Website: Sinagoga Visuals