TVC 016 Jessica Ekstrom From Headbands Of Hope.
There is only one thing Jessica Ekstrom could think to do when she was called upon to help childhood cancer patients. She could only find a way to help.
The mark of a successful entrepreneur is often a burning desire to achieve a goal. Jessica made it her burning desire to ease the pain of the young patients she met, and to help work toward finding a cure to cancer.
She started headbands Of Hope, and her story is just remarkable.
There is tons of value bombs getting dropped in this episode of The Video Crush. Check it out.
- What Jessica’s father said during a camping trip that forever turned her into an Entrepreneurial Minded person.
- How Jessica got involved with helping childhood cancer patients
- When Jessica decided she needed to help the children, she realized that she needed to start a business.
- That you must be willing to take advantage of whatever resources you have if you’re going to succeed.
- You’ll want to do whatever you can to NOT have investors.
- Why it’s important to surround yourself with the right people.
- What to do when a supplier takes ALL of your money.
Jessica’s Favorite Business Book:
Delivering Happiness by Tony Hsieh – founder of Zappos.
Jessica’s Favorite Resources:
Shopify.com – Everything you need to sell anywhere.
Canva.com – for making graphic designs for your business. It’s easy, fast, and free. (I use this service to make many of my post graphics.)
See you next Crew Call. Go out there, and CRUSH it!