Audra Hildenbrand From TheHype.Events Shares Her Entrepreneur Know-How.
When you first meet Audra you can’t help notice the incredible amount of exuberance she has for what she does.
She has created a successful business around her passion. The Hype Events, based out of Raleigh, focuses on serving small business marketing needs by organizing and running promotional events.
The other thing that’s hard to miss about Audra is that she has amassed an impressive amount of knowledge and has built a powerful network of other professionals in a short time.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- A wonderful way to learn a new set of skills is to volunteer your time. Doing this, you can also see if you’ll enjoy running a business in the related field of work.
- Running your own business will require you to be a jack of all trades. Try to create as narrow of a niche as possible to also narrow down the amount of varied work you’ll have to do as a sole proprietor.
- Small businesses can do their marketing for free! At first, this is a smart way to go. Then, as you gain momentum, you can reinvest into marketing partners to help you.
- When preparing a social media strategy, consider which platforms make the most sense for your business, and then concentrate only on 2 or three of the best ones.
- The very best way to start marketing your business is to go to local meet-ups and business groups.
- When you’re working at your new business, remember to have FUN!
Audra’s Favorite Business Books:
To Get In Touch With Audra Hildenbrand:
One last thing: