If you lose your zeal for something, then it’s time to move on. Even after 20 years in the same career, you can still find your calling.
Carey Green was a minister for nearly 20 years when he felt that he could better serve people through podcasting and writing.
Mr. Green is now a multipreneur that is concentrating on his Podcast Fast Track service. It’s his audio editing and production service that serves the podcasting community.
This week’s episode of The Video Crush has been edited using his services, and I have to give him my stamp of approval. Carey saved me about 6 hours of editing time.
Working for himself for the past 2.5 years has tested his ability and his fortitude. But he’s managed to find winning strategies. Now, he’s on the verge of monthly earnings that rival his old salary. He’s still ministering to people, but he’s doing it on his terms, and he has learned some great business practices along the way.
In this episode, Carey will share:
- How to recognize your customer’s pain points.
- Why it’s important to find solutions to their pain.
- Why you should avoid using tactics to manipulate people.
- How to use copywriting to motivate customers.
- Sales are easier when you go to the people who already need what you’re selling.
- Saving time is a very valuable proposition to most customers.
- Don’t let your business override relationships.
- Developing the right mindset will help you be a better copy writer.
- How to think of your customers as being people.
- THE EXACT SALES EMAIL THAT HAS BEEN SUCCESSFUL FOR HIM.
- Every step to make your own email campaign.
You’ll also learn that I can’t wait to make enough money myself, so I can give it to Carey. I really endorse the Podcast Fast Track service, and I will be using it as soon as my business becomes profitable.
Resources mentioned in the show:
Podcast Fast Track – Audio editing and production service (Not an affiliate link)
Go Direct by Jim Kukral (affiliate link)
Carey recommends this book because it shows content creators how to eliminate the middle man and become self published. It helps you to avoid the gatekeepers that have traditionally made it difficult to earn a living. If you create content of any kind, then this book is a must read.
If you’ve enjoyed the show, please provide a rating and review in the iTunes store. I would very much appreciate the feedback, and it will help me to keep the show running for the future. Thank you for being part of the Video Crush Crew. May you CRUSH all the things you want to accomplish.